Assistant, Digital Strategy
Haworth seeks an Assistant for the Video (TV + Digital Video) and Audio (Terrestrial + Digital Radio) team. The Assistant will support the Video Strategy Planners and Supervisors needs as they work closely with other channels to develop holistic channel strategies and recommendations designed to meet client objectives.
Video + Audio Plan Development and Activation
- Develop a working familiarity with assigned accounts to include day-to-day operations as well as familiarity with client industry segments.
- Compile various statistical analysis of interactive media components including:
- Target audience definition
- Theoretical audience delivery
- Media cost data
- Assist in compilation of competitive analysis.
- Assist in analyzing site information and demographics particular to client needs.
- Research pricing models, ad placement, and technical specs of websites.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign metrics.
- Review industry trades for new sites and innovative and creative ad units and technologies.
- Develop a working familiarity with all research resources. This includes, but not limited to, any media/marketing software (i.e., comScore, DoubleClick, MOAT, Haworth DSP, Nielsen DAR, Google AdWords, Commspoint and others).
- Assist in pulling reports and creating weekly analytics dashboards
- Assist in reporting of digital ad campaigns
- Develop working familiarity DCM, AdWords, Haworth DSP, Digital Advertising & Google Analytics
- Effectively represent agency and clients with media partners
- Strong numerical aptitude and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to be innovative and resourceful, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working understanding of media resources, terminology and applications
- Education: BA or BS, Advertising/Marketing preferred
- Previous agency or sales assistant and/or internship experience a plus
Competitive compensation and casual, team-oriented working environment. Qualified applicants please forward your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org