Senior Supervisor, Paid Search Investment
The Senior Supervisor, Paid Search Investment drives strategic development and execution of Haworth’s SEM Investment and Search Capability, providing tactical planning across Haworth’s full client roster. This role will be responsible for delivering innovative and strategic PPC strategies, developing POVs, and documenting case studies to advance the SEM, SEO and Site team’s growth. At Haworth, we are differentiated by our ability to deliver holistic, customer-centric, omnichannel media campaigns and so it is critical that this senior role is poised to deliver in-depth, objective-based, tactical search campaign plans that complement the overarching campaign strategy. The work will include day-to-day campaign review, monitoring, and execution, as well as client engagement, issue resolution, and the retention of select key accounts.
We’re looking for a leader immersed in the Search Industry knowledge, trends and technology, who will drive paid search process improvement and results for our clients. While providing thought-leadership on bidding strategies and campaign optimization, the Senior Search Supervisor will need to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with agency partners and the client services team alike.
The ideal candidate will be solution-oriented and have several years of hands-on experience with developing and managing successful paid search campaigns with demonstrated success. This role will report to the Search & Social Media Director and perform the day-to-day management and delivery of paid search campaigns for our clients, as well as initiate professional growth and learning opportunities for junior SEM, SEO and Site team members.
- Assume accountability and ownership of SEM campaign execution across dedicated client accounts, including strategic development, campaign activation, ongoing optimizations, and post-buy recaps
- Operate as a senior client digital lead, responsible for leading strategic and tactical planning activities across the business pillar. Fully responsible for all digital KPIs associated with varied business objectives.
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures for SEM campaign implementations, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Interface with both account teams and clients regarding campaign strategy and performance
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns. Identify new opportunities for clients both internally and externally.
- Set realistic client expectations and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Develop and implement test strategies (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning, etc.)
- Effectively manage day-to-day client relationship(s), inclusive of educating clients on new strategies for enhancing campaign performance, best practices, and trends
- Provide search thought leadership and stimulus for innovative solutions across the SEM landscape
- Understand and effectively communicate Haworth’s Search Team’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Participate in new business planning, new business pitching, and related presentations when requested
- Management of direct reports by embracing a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
SYSTEMS & TOOLS
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Platform-based media buying, specifically across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini
- Working knowledge of bid management technology (i.e. Marin, Kenshoo)
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant search experience required with 2+ years managing a team.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify opportunities and effectively manage through issues.
- Mastered expertise in Paid Search planning, advanced strategy, optimization, and analysis. This includes experience running beta tests, Google Shopping, Gmail Sponsored Promotions, RLSA, etc.
- Proven record of defining achievable paid search KPIs (CPA or ROI required).
- Practiced in planning strategic and tactical search campaign delivery that ladders up to multi-channel campaign strategy.
- Ability to leverage digital user behavior data and related digital industry data to craft strategic stories and identify white space opportunities.
- Incredible attention to detail; excellent problem-solving skills; strategic mindset.
- Persuasive presentation and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates confidence in setting expectations, probing for more, and understanding the “why” behind business implications. Being adaptable/flexible is key within this role.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency.
- Google AdWords certified.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO best practices.
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, video, display, etc.).
- Effective team player with proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
Competitive compensation and casual, team-oriented working environment. Qualified applicants please forward your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org